***VOTE***Ultimate Throwdown Pron***VOTE***

Please vote for your favorite "Ultimate Throwdown Pron"...1 vote per person please. Good

• Pork Smoker

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • MayDay

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • bobaftt

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Desert Dweller

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Dr KY

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • thirdeye

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • Monty

• timzcardz

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • Rick's Tropical Delight

• Bacon

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • N8man

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Black Cat BBQ

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Here they are folks...please vote for your favorites! :p Good luck to all who submitted entries...:biggrin: Here is the link so you can take a look at all the entries...not just my choices... http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49312

Pork Smoker...

Picture327.jpg

MayDay...

IMGP2992.jpg

bobaftt...

P9160151.jpg

Desert Dweller...

attachment.php

Dr KY...

2vlmhia.jpg

thirdeye...

UltimateThrowdownB2.jpg

Monty...

attachment.php

timzcardz...

2008-09-28-PrimRibPlated.jpg

Rick's Tropical Delight...

ikeday8-028.jpg

Bacon...

128-1.jpg

N8man...

attachment.php

Black Cat BBQ...

attachment.php

Last edited:
It was hard to vote on only one plate. Everyone did a great job. My vote went to timzcardz and his delicious prime rib dish. Good luck to all!!!

I truly feel honored to be amidst such fine company. One thing for sure; If I had all that food in front of me it would sure be difficult to decide which to hit first.

Congrats to everyone!

hey JD,

Could you swap out the second shot (the one with the menu) in my entry for the one you posted?

Thanks

Tough to vote Black Cat with that nasty star in the background...all looks like some serious fantastic grub!!

What a blast BBQ is ... I love this place! :biggrin:

I voted for thirdeye, i like the creative "star" lens filter that makes 6 pointed "stars" on each shiny spot! 8)
But Rick was a close second with the most perfect Turkey Breast i've ever laid eye's on :!:

thirdeye plate looks so good its a meat lovers plate :icon_clown:icon_bigsmil:biggrin:

Desert Dweller.. I could have voted your way, but.. your fork is on the wrong side. I kept hitting myself in the eye with my thumb. Right hand Mod... Everyones looks GREAT!

Everything looks good! I like the menu touch from Thirdeye!

Jeff

I was feeling very nostalgic that day, hence the old school BBQ joint theme. Problem for me is, From where I now live, I would have to drive 1000 miles to find an authentic BBQ joint, and another 500 to have it served up on butcher paper. :biggrin: The backyard is all I got. I was even wearing the Kreuz Market apron that TY sent me from Lockhart....

What a blast BBQ is ... I love this place! :biggrin:

I voted for thirdeye, i like the creative "star" lens filter that makes 6 pointed "stars" on each shiny spot! 8)
But Rick was a close second with the most perfect Turkey Breast i've ever laid eye's on :!:

Theres stars on Dr Ky pic. Did you vote for the wrong pic? Just wondering to make sure we didn't screw our vote up (dangling chads and everything).

Theres stars on Dr Ky pic. Did you vote for the wrong pic? Just wondering to make sure we didn't screw our vote up (dangling chads and everything).

LMAO, yeah i did! :oops:

who cares. they were all good, and it dosn't look like thirdeye needs anymore help anyway... even though he deserves it! :biggrin:

Now just how the fark am I supposed to pick just one :confused: ..... eenie ..... meenie .....

Back